Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pictures from the Certificate Ceremony

The auditorium where the ceremony was held.

My entire English class. They let me say a few words before handing out the certificates.

This is Eli handing me the gift all my students got me.

the flowers my class gave me on stage--I also got a plaque and a bottle of perfume. They love me just as much as I love them.
Here are some pictures from the Certificate Ceremony. It was such a great experience. The media and mayor were there along with all of the students who participated, the directors from each school, and the English teachers who helped us in the classroom. It was a really big deal and it was really sad to say goodbye to all of these wonderful people once the ceremony ended. I learned so much from these teachers. I have been truly blessed by this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment